Two adults and nine children are being treated in a Tasmanian hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.
The ABC reported two adults and five children are in a serious condition in Royal Hobart Hospital after using an open charcoal grill inside a residence in South Hobart.
Hobart’s Mercury newspaper reported four Ambulance Tasmania units attended a Triple 0 call about 2.30am and paramedics treated patients at the scene before transporting them to hospital.
Abonnez-vous gratuitement et soyez le premier à liker et à partager:
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avisTéléchargez notre application Android