Posted: 20:32 GMT, Dec.. November 2020 | Updated: 20:32 GMT, Jan.. November 2020
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has announced that Paul Pogba was absent from Manchester United’s game against West Bromwich Albion with an ankle injury.
Pogba had the problem playing for France against Sweden but Solskjaer is hoping the midfielder will be available when United host Istanbul Basaksehir in the Champions League on Tuesday night.
Solskjaer told BT Sport: ‘Paul sustained an ankle injury against Sweden. He tried to stop the training session, but it got worse. Hopefully he’s fit for Tuesday. ‘
It’s been a frustrating season so far for Pogba, who has found himself in and off the United starting grid in the Premier League.
After recently helping France beat Portugal, Pogba described playing for his national team as « a breath of fresh air ». .
Former United defender Rio Ferdinand said the comments were not welcomed by the club’s fans but added that he understood Pogba’s point of view.
Solskjaer is confident that Pogba, who has an ankle problem, will be fit against Istanbul Basaksehir
About BT Sport, Ferdinand said: « As a United fan you don’t want to hear it, but I get it. Leaving with the national team can be a breath of fresh air. ‘
Pogba is no longer guaranteed a place on the United side as Fred, Scott McTominay and Bruno Fernandes are frequently chosen by Solskjaer.
So far this season, Pogba has made seven Premier League appearances but he has yet to score or assist.
Share what you think
No comments have been made so far. Why don’t you be the first to send us your thoughts?
or discuss this topic live on our message boards.
We will automatically post your comment and a link to the message on your Facebook timeline as it is posted on MailOnline. To do this, we link your MailOnline account to your Facebook account. We ask you to confirm this for your first post on Facebook.
Manchester United F. . C.. . , Paul Pogba, Ole Gunnar Solskjær, Manchester, Premier League
World news – AU – Solskjaer hopefully injured Pogba faces Istanbul Basaksehir
. . Related title :
– Paul Pogba misses Manchester United&’s West Brom clash with an ankle injury but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is confident . . .
– EPL: Manchester United missing & # 39; X-factor& # 39; in Old Trafford
– United could lose 27 year old star for free in 18 months
– Man Utd & # 39; wants to sell & # 39; Paul Pogba and could accept £ 40million offer for the French star
– United must discharge Paul Pogba with a star who is supposedly interested in terminating his contract and go for free
– Watch: Greenwood has had great goals since he was 17. Scored great goals for Man Utd.
– LIVE Transfer Talk: Isco & # 39; ready to leave & # 39; Real Madrid in January
– Rumor has it: Pogba could leave Man Utd with free transfers
– Mason Greenwood will soon return to his best predictions Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
– Exclusive: Marlon Harewood puzzled by Paul Pogba&’s situation in Manchester United
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]