17. After Reed dyed her hair blonde in the first film to play Cullen’s family member Rosalie, she decided to wear a wig for the rest of the series to protect her hair. « My hair was falling out, » she revealed to MTV about the damage she had done to her hair after Twilight. “It took me 36 hours to get blonde at first, and every other day I bleached my head and skin. This time we are testing different wigs and things. ”
18. Other problems with wigs: After Stewart cut his hair to play Joan Jett in The Runaways, he had to wear a wig that raised many eyebrows for Eclipse. In the lead up to Breaking Dawn: Part 1, Stewart reassured fans that she would rock her own hair and revealed that Summit really didn’t want her to cut her hair at all.
« They’re going to hate me for it, but they’ve offered me a lot of ridiculous … a lot of ridiculous things not to do, » she told George Lopez in 2010. “I completely understand, I just thought we’d done a better one . . . Wig, and um, it’s fine, we worked it out, and hopefully, hopefully, hopefully it’s fine now. ”
The Twilight Saga, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Catherine Hardwicke, The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1
World News – AU – Twilight turns 12: Meet the surprising Know Secrets Of The Franchise – Up News Info
. Related title :
– Twilight Turns 12 : Dive In The Most Surprising Secrets About The Franchise
– Twilight Turns 12: Get To The Franchise& # 39; s surprising secrets
– Twilight fans will celebrate the movie on Jan.. Anniversary
Donnez votre point de vue et aboonez-vous!
Votre point de vue compte, donnez votre avis
[maxbutton id= »1″]